Tips and how to care for your teeth into a very interesting topic of conversation. That’s because everyone is so wanted to have white teeth, healthy and strong. The role of teeth not only as the digestive tract, but more than that the teeth are also instrumental in supporting the person’s appearance.
Tips and how dental care is becoming increasingly popular because now a lot of celebrities or famous figures dental treatment at the dentist and beauty clinic. This was supported by the development of medical science, helps dentists and beauty clinics to be able to realize the desires of those who want to get white and healthy.
Did you know that if you do a teeth whitening treatment at beauty clinics could require funds very much. But before you spend so much for a dental treatment, you can actually perform tips and how to care for your teeth at home, so it can save your expenses. The ingredients needed to perform dental care is very easy to find and affordable.
Remember, many people have realized the importance of dental care when their teeth are damaged. Before that happens to you and regret in the future, you’ll want to follow tips and how to care for the gear to be divided into five parts:
- Tips and how to care for your teeth daily, it relates to everyday activities that you must do to care and health care and dental hygiene
- Tips and how to care for your teeth with regard to food and drink, with tips about the types of foods and beverages you should consume to take care of the teeth and also the type of food and drinks that you should avoid because it can damage dental health
- Tips and how to care for your teeth with regular consultations to the Dentist, contains tips for periodic examinations and dental care are having problems / damage
- Tips and how to care for your teeth associated with Daily Activities that can Damaging Tooth
- How to whiten teeth, contains information and how to whiten teeth naturally and quickly
Well we will discuss one by one Tips and how to care for teeth that have been mentioned above.
1. Tips and how to care for your teeth Daily
- Always brush your teeth at least two times a day and before bedtime. Use the correct brushing technique
- Choose the best toothbrush
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months on a regular basis or when the toothbrush bristles begin to deteriorate
- After brushing your teeth, try to clean the tongue, because the tongue is dirty is where the growth of bacteria that cause bad breath
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride to prevent your teeth cavities
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash after brushing teeth
2. Tips and how to care for your teeth Relating to Food and Drink
- Avoid sugary foods as these can cause tooth decay and porous
- Consumption of fruit that can stimulate saliva such as apples, pears or strawberries
- Increase consumption of green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli contain minerals that are very useful for dental health
- Drink plenty of water
- Consumption of calcium-containing foods such as cheese, milk, small fish, and eggs
- Reduce consumption of beverages that can change the color of the teeth such as soft drinks, tea, coffee or other colored beverages
- Reduce or avoid smoking because it can make the teeth dull
- Avoid the use of drugs
3. Tips and how to care for your teeth With Routine Consultation To Dentist
- Check your teeth every six months to the dentist
Highly recommended to go to the dentist to check and control the dental health because basically daily care is not enough. With the check to the dentist regularly, problems related to teeth can be known from the outset.
- Consultation when dental problems
If you’re having trouble making your teeth need extra care, we recommend that you adhere to the maintenance schedule given dentist so that such problems do not get worse and may soon be resolved.
4. Tips and how to care for your teeth associated with Daily Activities that can Destructive Dental Health
- You should not consume food or beverages with extreme temperatures (too hot or too cold) because it can damage tooth enamel.
- Do not break the grains hard with the teeth because it will break even break teeth.
- Do not unscrew the bottle with your teeth or doing the collision too hard on your teeth
5. Tips and how to care for your teeth – How To Whiten Teeth in Natural
- There are many ways you can do to whiten teeth that have been discolored due to various factors, can be a natural way and the modern way. Well, one of the quickest ways to get the color brilliant white teeth safely and comfortably is to use teeth whitener